- Centralize reading in your home,
- Make a public commitment,
- Find a few trusted lists,
- Change your mindset about quitting,
- Channel your reading dollars,
- Triple your churn rate,
- Read physical books, and
- Reapply the 10,000 steps rule.
The article, of course, expands on these points with explanations and ideas for practical application. Be forewarned, however, that the Harvard Business Review limits the number of articles you can view for free, so if you’ve already exhausted that, you may not be able to access the link.